BFIT: ACTING RESPONSIBLY AND EXERCISING RESTRAINTS
Safety and well-being of students are at the center of our Institution.
The entire world continues to struggle with COVID-19 and its far-reaching implications on everything and everyone. This pandemic has slowed down normal academic and educational activities, forcing us to take a moment and alter the way we work.
In light of the recent developments regarding COVID-19, BFIT Group of Institutions has taken up the decision to keep the college closed for a while; right now, no one can say with assurance when it will be safe to allow in-person gatherings of large numbers. When the state does start to ease restrictions, it will likely happen slowly and in stages. Our health care system’s capacity to do testing and contact tracing in order to prevent future waves of the virus will play a major role in the timing and speed of the re-opening.
However, we want to assure you that BFIT has taken stringent precautionary measures to make the campus & hostel much safer for students & staff to minimize the probability of virus transmission.
- Single seating arrangement in classes have been made with reduced number of students per class, maintaining the norms of social
- Creating partitions in all double-rooms between students in the
- Staggering mess timings to avoid rush at counters and single seating on
- Frequent sanitization of all common spaces, automated dispensers of sanitizers at all critical
- Thermal checking of all students twice
- All cooking & mess staff are campus residents & scanned twice
- All vegetables and groceries are used only after 1 day of
- All hostellers are covered under Mediclaim policy giving access to all top corporate hospitals to tackle all
- Fully equipped inﬁrmary with nurse & visiting Doctor
- 24hrs availability of vehicle for emergency.
- Classes shall be run without air-conditioning and are well manageable due to good weather of
- Special committees of students and faculties to continuously improve and monitor facilities for better
- Increased content from professors of world’s top universities blend of video lectures, research assignments, industry webinars, and project based learning. Reduce face-to-face lectures on tutorial mode to online mode.
Dear BFIT Family,
This is the time of great uncertainty as the crisis around us has left no one untouched. In these trying times, I would like to express my solidarity with you and your family.
We, at BFIT, have been closely monitoring the challenging situation that is necessitating a temporary change in how we deliver education, but it will not deter us from the pursuit of our mission. In the last few weeks, our team has put in a lot of efforts to ensure that the required academic delivery of the prescribed syllabus goes unhindered. Keeping the current situations into consideration, both as a matter of personal safety and Government regulations, we have planned your regular classes in a virtual mode which are likely to commence in a few days.
We will share the scheduled time-table with all of you shortly, and start the process of virtually delivering the classes so that your learning remains unaffected. As we move forward, I encourage all of you to stay focused on your studies, and pursue your academic and professional goals with vigour. BFIT community is always here for you—today, tomorrow, all through your course journey, and for many years to come.
With respect and admiration always,
Director, BFIT Group of Institutions
Welcome to New and Returning Students!
We understand that for some of you, this is just a beginning of your journey in BFIT and for others, you have chosen to persist your studies with us during these difficult and anxious times. I know that when you thought of your college life, this isn’t how you imagined it but I am confident that you have made the right decision by joining us.
We are going to make sure that you have a great experience with us, no matter if you’re learning remotely for now. We’re here for you, despite of where you are, with inspiring faculty and friendly staff who want you to succeed and who will support you every step of the way. We know that shifting the learning paradigm from classroom to online is going to be a big adjustment but we assure you that each course is designed and will be delivered to ensure maximum learning experience.
Given the challenging times, BFIT Group of Institutions will work towards maintaining health and safety standards, while sustaining the academic excellence and personalized attention that is synonymous with BFIT College education.
As you start your academic year 2020-21, take advantage of our digital library to achieve your full potential. We plan to provide you with virtual workshops and career development classes, which are more important than ever.
My advice for you is simple: be yourself, get involved, participate in class, reach out for help when you need it, and have fun. While none of us knows exactly what’s ahead, we can choose how we’ll respond.
BFIT Group of Institutions is here to support you at every step of the way in your journey.
We are looking forward to meeting everyone soon.
Have a great and healthy year!
Stay safe and be well.
Bhupendra Singh Arora
Registrar, BFIT Group of Institutions