As an international student you’ll receive a warm welcome at BFIT. Coming to the India to study can appear to be a daunting experience, but with our friendly, supportive campus and truly international student body we think you will find your experience at BFIT to be both rewarding and enjoyable.
Residences staff are happy to help to give advice on room types and availability.
Numerous of students are from outside India, with neighboring nationalities represented. Our international students are given support during their studies through our range of services, including:
• Numerous of students are from outside India, with neighboring nationalities represented. Our international students are given support during their studies through our range of services, including:
• An International Student relation officer to assist and advice on a range of matters
• Comprehensive language support to help you maximize your academic performance,
• Preferred consideration for a place in Institute residential accommodation for those new to Dehradun, and accommodation support to those seeking to rent privately
• An international welcome to help you settle into the Indian way of life
• A programme of special visits to tourist sites and cultural events on nominal charges.
• A very successful International Students’ Seniors which participates and motivate you to participate in social cultural events
• An International Student Programme with members of B-Fit Clubs
• Rules and Discipline handbook on arrival.
Entry to courses is competitive and we consider a wide range of qualifications offered worldwide for entry as per Govt,of India /UGC/AICTE/University norms.
International applications are considered on an individual basis, taking into account your qualifications, references, etc. To find out whether your qualifications are acceptable for entry, please refer to the eligibility specific pages on our website, or contact the Student Recruitment Office.